1. Is there a weather policy?
In the case of consistent inclement weather, we will make our best efforts to post an update here on the site by 7:00pm the night before game day. If an event is canceled due to inclement weather, we will explore rescheduling options and notify all registered participants.
2. What is the refund policy?
If a team/player withdraws from the league less than 30 days before the start date, they will be refunded half of the paid amount. There will be no withdrawal refund after the season has started.
3. Can I pay the same day of the event?
Yes, payment must be made in full, online (registration portal, Venmo, Paypal, Cashapp) or by check.
4. Can I play on two different teams?
Yes, as long as you register for both, or get express consent from league directors.
5. What’s the waiver and where can I get one?
If you register your player, the waiver is included.
6. What if I want to work at the event?
If you are interested in volunteering or working as a referee, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or register online.
7. Do we have to have a coach?
No, coaches will be provided, but you may bring your own; just let us know ahead of time.
8. Will there be water provided?
No, we encourage teams to bring their own drinking water.
9. What equipment (clothing) does the team need?
League shirts will be provided for teams that do not have jerseys. Each player MUST wear shin guards.
10. Are teams allowed to be coed?
Yes, the league is open to all participants.
11. How many players can I have on the roster?*
3v3 divisions: Minimum: 3 Maximum: 6.
5v5 divisions: Minimum: 5 Maximum: 10.
12. Can we change our team name?
13. What is the ball size? What is the field/court size? What is the goal size?
See game format for more information
14. How much does it cost to register.
Depending on when you register and what age group it can range from $60.00 – $120.00/player.
Early bird prices are often promoted so be sure to look for that on our site and in your email if you're already signed up to receive emails from us.
15. When is the deadline to register a team?
There are 4 to 8 slots for each division, once those spots are filled registration will close, and everyone else will be on a waiting list or directed to our clinics. The earlier you register, the safer your spot.
16. What do we get for participating?
First place teams in 5v5 divisions get champions gift tbd.
17. How many games are guaranteed?
Each team will play 7 games whether permitting.
18. When do we get our schedule?
A week before the start date (may vary, depending on league dates).
19. Am I able to pay with a check?
Yes, indicate it during your registration and mail to the below address.
Please send check two weeks before the first game.
1380 Monroe Street N.W #319
Washington D.C 20010.
20. What are the other forms of payment?
You can register and pay online via credit card, if you require another form of payment such as Venmo or CashApp, please indicate that and email us.
21. What info do I need to register?
The following information is required:
1.) User account
2.) Registered child
3.) Method of payment.
22. Do you offer scholarships?
Yes, we offer scholarships for all of our programs.
To inquire about scholarships, please email us at email@example.com.
23. Do you offer scholarships?
We are able to offer scholarships through generous contributions from our families and supporters in the community. If you are interested in making a contribution, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit dcxiproject.com/support.